One of our clients in London are looking React Developer to join their rapidly expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced start-up environment as part of a phenomenal team working together to grow Lyfta into a formidable global education company.
You’ll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realise these goals, and you’ll be a part of a team that’s tackling difficult questions of usability, architecture and interaction design within education.
The ideal candidate will;
• React Native experience is a bonus
• Have experience working closely with UI and UX colleagues and other developers
• Have a strong command of fundamental algorithms and data structures.
• Have a passion for software engineering, and for creating what doesn’t exist.
• Know how to make the tradeoffs required to ship without compromising quality.
• Experience of test-driven development
• Experience working in an agile development process
• Ability to prioritise workload with justification and meet deadlines
• Manage a number of stakeholders and communicate effectively with non-technical colleagues.
Technologies You Will Use
• Languages/Frameworks: React, React Native, Unity, Ruby on Rails