One of our clients are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join their expanding tech team in London.
Day-to-day duties include;
– Participate in UX/UI lifecycle: conducting research, translating research insights into ideas, and finally designing the workflows and complex interactions to bring the products to life.
– Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly identify viability, then create the detailed level designs to be turned into product changes.
– Work with the engineering team to ensure that designs are technically achievable, and that the final product meets your requirements
The ideal candidate will possess;
– 3+ years of experience working in UX or UI design on a digital product
– Experience with B2B and B2C products
– Fluency with visual and interaction design tools such as Sketch, InVision
– Degree in Design, HCI, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
– Competency with HTML/CSS and ability to work within a highly technical environment, as well as good understanding of technical requirements and limitations
– Experience with designing SaaS products
Experience within the property industry is a huge plus.
For more information give Nick a call on 07501589747
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.