One of our clients based in Dorchester are looking for a Chef de Partie to join their team.
As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for supporting the team during service, to deliver food which is of the highest quality and in line with our company standards.
**Salary offer: £22,000**
Key responsibilities of the Chef de Partie will include:
– Assisting with menu development
– Assisting with the day to day running of a section
– Assisting with ordering
– Assisting other sections in the kitchen
– Ensuring that all kitchen stations are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
The ideal candidate for the Chef de Partie should have:
– Good health and safety and food hygiene awareness
– Good knowledge of using a wide range of kitchen equipment
– Communicate effectively in English
– Be positive, proactive, reliable and have a flexible attitude
– A competitive salary
– Live-in staff accommodation
– Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
– 28 paid holidays per year, including bank holidays (this increases up to a maximum of 33 days) • Hotel based incentive schemes
– Discounted accommodation rates with the employers hotel
– Staff appreciation annual party and other employee recognition events
– Voluntary benefits including season ticket loan, free English lessons, employee assistance programme and salary exchange schemes, such as the cycle-to work scheme
– Free meals on duty
For more information get in touch with Corina on email@example.com
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.