One of our clients is looking for a Business Change Manager to join their team based in Cardiff
The Business Change Manager will be responsible for delivering the divisions continual improvement strategy and supporting the existing PMO team with multifaceted and innovative transformation project/programmes.
Working with the Assessment Leadership Team you will embed new ways of working across the assessment division focusing on the people and cultural side of change to business process, systems and technology.
Leading business readiness, the post holder will provide first class change management services for all design, delivery and execution change management activities, including liaising and influencing across multi-disciplinary & multi-geographic elements.
- Provide executive level support for sponsors, business leads, project teams, and other relevant colleagues to ensure that the change projects deliver against their objectives
- Responsible for identifying, planning and delivering an excellent service designed to bring about a sustainable business change that will contribute to the successful delivery of outcomes and objectives defined in the business case(s)
- Work with the PMO to ensure production of project plans, schedules and reports for a range of audiences. Develop a partnership approach to enable successful delivery of the changes
- Work with business process owners to research, review, construct and present proposals for new or amended processes and policies required as a result of the project.
- Degree level qualification
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification or Six Sigma – Green or Black belt
- Business Analysis qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to broker relationships with stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating the sensitivities required to balance and resolve the tensions in working with a wide range of contacts, and to negotiate sustainable and effective outcomes
- Strong competencies in the use of desktop computers and common IT software applications
- Significant experience of managing, or making a significant contribution to, large change projects
- Evidence of working collaboratively across organisational boundaries to achieve corporate goals
- Evidence of a proactive approach to generating new ideas, seeing and seizing opportunities and the ability to create and communicate these plans
- Experience of creating and managing project plans, including prioritization and scheduling of conflicting tasks and effective use of available resources and budgets
- A clear track record of progressive attainments and success in the delivery of business change around IT programmes or services
- Proven strength of character and resilience to drive change, with the demonstrated ability to manage soft factors sensitively
- Strong data analysis, problem solving and decision-making experience for project environment
To hear more please get in touch with Nick on 07501589747
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.