One of our clients based in Cardiff is looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join their team on a 2 year Fixed-Term Contract.
- Working as a test analyst on a multiyear enterprise project to ensure that systems are tested according to quality standards.
- Create and execute manual and automated test artifacts, with particular attention to integration with external systems.
- Ensure the automation frameworks created by the vendor are fit for purpose and effectively maintained.
- Job Requirements:
- Large integration/transformation projects preferably in the Education sector
- Microsoft Azure Cloud based solutions
- Microsoft DevOps
- API Testing
- Test assurance
- UI and API test automation using Selenium Webdriver, Java, Rest Assured, Postman / Newman
- IT related degree or equivalent experience in an IT discipline.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills at all levels and in a global development environment.
- The ability to gain a deep understanding of business requirements and systems organization wide and of the implications of decisions made within ICT development.
Call Nick on 07501589747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.